3/31/08

The Colonoscopy
I went into my proctologist's office for my first rectal exam. His new nurse, Evelyn, took me to an examining room
and told me to get undressed and have a seat until the doctor could see me. She said that he would only be a few minutes.

After putting on the gown that she gave me I sat down. While waiting I observed that there were three items on a stand next to the exam table: A Tube of K-Y jelly, a rubber glove and a beer.

When the doctor finally came in I said, "Look Doc, I'm a little confused. This is my first exam. I know what the K-Y is for and I know what the glove is for, but can you tell me what the BEER is for ? At that Doctor Paul became noticeably outraged and stormed over to the door. He flung the door open and yelled to his nurse......
Darn it Evelyn !!!!!!!!!!! I said a BUTT LIGHT"

No comments: